Hello all! Today is Blogmas Day 11, but I do not have a Wintery themed post planned. First, I want to send a very big thank you to Lindsey from The Lamp & The Lamb for nominating me in the Liebster Award. It was very lovely of her to nominate me and the others and her blog is amazing! Don’t forget to go check it out!
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. You can check out the Official Rule page here.
Thinking about all of the blogs that I read on daily, my favorite has to be The Crumby Vegan. Zoe is one of the most wonderful people I’ve ever had the experience of speaking with. She’s very compassionate about animals and has been vegan for a few years. But she’s not judgey like vegans can be. I’d love for you to check out her blog and show her some love. She’s very informative in a sweet and simple way, and if you love to look at cute animals, she almost always includes photos of them in her posts. Seriously, go check her out!!
Ten Random Facts About Myself:
1. My favorite color is grey. Most people think I’m really weird because it’s a “plain” color, but I love it.
2. Baseball is my favorite sport, but I’ve never been to a baseball game.
3. I love Dodge Challengers. It’s going to be the first car I ever get. yes, my sights are set high.
4. I really love snack foods.
5. My middle name is Leigh, but it’s pronounced like lay, not Lee.
6. I took a DNA test at the beginning of this year. I was surprised to see that I was insanely Irish and Polish. (Okay, the Polish was not a surprise…but the Irish was.)
7. I want to be an Author. Currently, I’m writing a novel.
8. I basically live on Pinterest. If you want to check out my page, it’s here.
9. I was born in Connecticut, but I move around a lot. I currently reside in Maryland.
10. My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love spooky things.
Questions from Lindsey and my answers:
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do. I blog because I get to interact with people and share my opinions with the world. Even though I’m 16, I have a strong opinion about everything and I’m not afraid to be a voice for the things I believe it. Blogging helps me do that, give tips to others, and receive tips as well.
2. What do you think sets you apart from other bloggers?
I think the fact that I’m young sets me apart from other bloggers. There are lots of blogs that are 250% percent better than mine, but I have a variety of ages coming through to me because I can relate t everyone.
3. Do you have any pets? How many/What kind?
I do have pets and they’re my entire world. I have one dog, Cesar. He just turned two and he’s a Saint Bernard. I have two cats, Mrs. Hudson and Clarice. The names comes from Sherlock Holmes and Silence of the Lambs. I also have 7 fish: Bruce, Simon, Chloe, Lily, Pete, Tony, and Grub. And soon, I will have a Guinea Pig!!
4. Who is your inspiration in life?
I didn’t have to even think when I read this. My inspiration in life is Stevie Wonder.
5. If you could be a superhero, which superhero would you be?
I’m definitely not going to be normal and say Wonder Woman or BatGirl just because I’m a female. And I definitely wouldn’t be Batman or Superman because let’s face it…what actually are their powers..? If I could be a super hero I would probably either be Spider-Man or Daredevil.
6. Who is your blogging inspiration?
Besides The Crumby Vegan, I haven’t found a blog yet that truly inspires me.
7. Coke or Pepsi?
It depends on the mood I’m in.
8. Do you feel like you are happy with your blogging experience so far?
9. What is your biggest blogging goal for 2018?
My biggest goal is to grow my followers and interact with tons more people.
10. What is your favorite kind of music?
Classic Rock is my all time favorite.
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Hmmm, this is a tough question. Somewhere in Europe.
People I want to Nominate for the 2017 Liebster Award:
- Danielle from Danielle Blogs
- Norida from Buen Provecho Amigos
- Cecilia from Food Diary of a City Girl
- Zoe from The Crumby Vegan
- David and Cassie from Living Low Key
Nominees..Here are my questions for you!
- If you’re life was based off the last TV show you watched, what TV show is it? And which character from the show would you want to be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Besides blogging, what are some of your hobbies?
- What kind of computer do you use?
- If you were to win $1,000,000 what would you use the money for?
- Have you ever traveled to another country besides the one you reside in? If so, which countries, and which was your favorite?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind, and how many?
- Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
- What is your favorite quote?
Those are my questions for my nominees! Don’t forget to check out the official rules, here!
I would like to thank everyone who’s joined by blog and interacted with me thus far! It has been a thrill to be involved in such a great community and I can’t wait to see the adventures blogging brings me!