25 Things You Should Add To Your Spring Bucket List This Year

Happy Monday, everybody!

For those of you who don’t know, Spring beings on March 20th. I don’t know whether to be happy that it’s coming, or sad because Winter is saying goodbye. We actually had sunlight today! Crazy, right? Soon, I will no longer be able to hermit up in the house. I have a love-hate relationship with this particular season….

To welcome Spring with (mostly) open arms, I decided to write down a few things that I’d like to do. Being in a new city, I have much more to see and do that I haven’t experienced yet. (Or rather, haven’t experienced in a very long time.)

If you haven’t figured out what you want to do this season or maybe you need to add a few more things to your kid’s Spring Break vacation, I encourage you to check out this list!

25 Things On My Spring Bucket List
Click me to pin me!

25 Things You Should Add To Your Spring Bucket List

1. Go thrift shopping.
  2. Create a Spring Playlist.
  3. Have a picnic.
  4. Plant some herbs,
  5. Go to a museum.
  6. Draw with sidewalk chalk.
  7. Fly a kite.
  8. Do some D.I.Y.s
  9. Go to a park.
  10. Build a fort.
  11. Visit an orchard.
  12. Attend a Spring Festival.
  13. Start a flower garden.
  14. Find a field of wildflowers and take pictures.
  15. Go hiking.
  16. Visit a farmer’s market.
  17. Build a bird feeder.
  18. Go berry picking,
  19. Visit a farm.
  20. Feed the ducks at a pond.
  21. Have a bonfire.
  22. Make a wind chime.
  23. Star gaze.
  24. Take a class at Michael’s.
  25. Put together a bouquet of flowers.

Spring bucket list

I didn’t put the whole list in my bullet journal, but I really think that from now on I am going to make seasonal bucket lists and try to cross off as many as I can. I know I may get to cross off a few when my mom comes up to visit!

Little things like these can help your create a new found enjoyment of life. I am personally looking forward to flying a kite again after all these years. If anyone knows a place that sells kite, please leave suggestions below or contact me!

I’d love to know what’s on your bucket list! Do you keep it by season or is it one big list? Do you have any of the same things you want to do as me?

*****

Blog Update: I really want to start focusing on bring an adventure and lifestyle aspect to the blog. Monday’s will be more focused on the lifestyle aspect, which will still include my D.I.Ys and Bullet Journaling posts, but also feature topics such as today’s. Saturday’s may soon be dedicated to adventure posts such as traveling (short or long distances) and brand new experiences, or I may start updating throughout the week! This has not been decided yet but I am excited for a fresh new blogging perspective and I hope you are, too!

*****

I hope you enjoyed today’s short post!

xoxo

21 Comments Add yours

1. Kaelyn says:

Sounds like you could knock almost all of those out in a year. Good luck 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

I sure hope so! Thanks for reading.

2. joselida says:

I really love this! I have never really fulfilled a bucket list on my own, usually just crossing off a couple items that I had done during that season but this idea is so fun!! I really love all your suggestions and will create a list myself for the Summer season. I just got married as well so it would be fun to do it with my husband! As a bucket list item we like to visit at least one National Park during the summer seasons. Thank you for this post!!

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

I haven’t really been one to check off the items on my bucket list, either! This year I’m definitely making plans to do it. Congrats to the newly weds, you’ll definitely have a blast crossing off bucket list adventures together!!

3. Susannah says:

Going to the farmers market is one of my favorite things about Spring!

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

I love them, too, Susannah! It’s great to support local farmers while saving plastic from not shopping at the grocery store!

4. annemarkey1 says:

I am looking forward to going to the park with the kids. We get great wind here so flying a kite is also on our list.

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

That’s great! I haven’t flown a kite since I was wayyyyy little. I’m hoping to mark it off my list this Spring!

5. Angela N. says:

Mostly looking forward to the park, a picnic would be nice too! I always say I’m going to plan a picnic and never do. Going to make it happen.

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

I always say it too! I hope you actually do it this time around.

6. tachira says:

I love this list! Most of these things are cheap, simple and out in nature. Some awesome suggestions. I love how happy I am when I spend time in the outdoors.

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

Same here! Nature is free to enjoy and a priceless memory.

7. Ummm… so… did you write this list for me because it’s everything and more that I would want on my list. I’m totally saving your ideas because if my spring included everything on your list I’d be one happy girl! Thanks so much for this inspiration! Such a great idea to make a list for each season. I think I have seen kites at toys r us. But probably not the best place to find a cool one. 😉

8. Dee says:

Great list! I’ll add some to mine:-http://itsddsworld.com/2018/01/30/my-bucket-list/

9. Nadine says:

This is such a cute list and I can do most with my daughter. Thanks for posting!

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

Thank YOU for reading, Nadine! I do hope you and your daughter do some of these things.

10. Rachel says:

I love that these ideas are all doable. I always get stuck thinking of fun things to do – I’ll be coming back to this list for inspiration.

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

Thank you, Rachel! I really wanted to make a small list of inexpensive things to do that are enjoyable AND relaxing all in one. I do hope you do some of them this Spring!

11. Elizabeth Auwarter says: