I’m not going to lie, I’ve been seriously slacking on my skin care routine lately. Not only did I run out of face wash, but I had begun to get extremely lazy. I kept looking for a mostly natural, vegan-friendly face wash that fell into my price range and had all my requirements bottled up inside. Which by the way, isn’t much. All I ask of a face wash is that it:
- Is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. (Preferably certified by PETA or Leaping Bunny!)
- Has a paraben free formula.
- Doesn’t irritate my nose ring.
- Doesn’t cost my life’s savings.
- Makes me face feel clean but
- Doesn’t dry it out or make it too oily.
Is that too much to ask for? For most companies, the answer seems to be yes. But, while I was browsing through my Ibotta offers (Sign Up Here to Get $10) I saw some cashback deals for Amazon and saw that I had a $5 bonus on any qualifying mobile purchase. I decided to flip through the skin care stuff and see if anything would peak my interest, and sure enough, something caught my eye!
A new review of this Face Wash will be up on the blog soon!! Link in my bio 🙂 @pacificabeauty #veganfriendly #leapingbunnycertified —————————— #veganskincare #skincareroutine #skincare #vegainz #veganlifestyle #seafoam #sulfatefree #sulfatefreeskincare #facewash #productreview #crueltyfree #crueltyfreebeauty #facewashreview #mua #makeupartist
If you follow anything I say about beauty or skin care, you’ll know that I’ve started flocking to a brand called Pacifica. This brand is 100% vegan and cruelty-free and they make nice quality products. In fact, they’re even considered “high-end.”
When I first started using Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash, I was using it twice a day – as that is what I’m used to doing with other face washes. But I soon found that doing this was immensely drying out my skin and making me feel like a cracked rock.
I decided to switch to just using it in the morning to see how that would affect my face and I’m surprised to say that it was dramatically different. It wasn’t making my face dry anymore and it wasn’t keeping my face oily either. I felt clean after each wash and I wasn’t worried about my skin cracking open with any sudden movements.
I’ve been using the face wash for about two weeks now and am ready to give my full report. Here are my pros and cons for the formula:
- A little goes a long way, so I don’t have to worry about buying a new bottle every two weeks.
- The formula is vegan and leaping bunny certified – both of which are on my must have list.
- The formula is also sulfate, paraben, and petroleum free – which was also on my list.
- The product doesn’t cost a fortune. In fact, you can get it for as little as $4.27 on Amazon. Click here to buy it!
- It smells amazing – just like coconuts!
- Also, it doesn’t irritate my nose ring – which was the last thing on my list!
- Although the bottle says “For All Skin Types,” I’d have to disagree. If you already have dry-skin, I would recommend not using this product.
- I did have a breakout my first day using it – but that tends to be normal when switching formulas.
I’m glad that this product met my standards, because many face washes never come close. I do have to say that I had to tinker around with it to figure how much face wash was right for me for each wash, how many times a day I can use it, and whether or not it was truly doing something for my face. I’ve been pairing it with my Grapefruit Astringent that I got from Medusa’s Makeup, see – Medusa’s Makeup – May Subscription Box and I love how they both work together.
Overall, I would give this product 4 / 5 Stars
Have you tried any of Pacifica’s products? If so, how did you like them? If not, would you want to??
Thanks for reading!