6 Fall-Inspired Shoes You Wouldn’t Guess Are Faux (Vegan-Friendly)

Labor Day has come and gone and Pumpkin Spice flavored everything is right around the corner. This can only mean one thing – Fall is approaching full speed ahead. This means everyone is out to change color patterns, styles, hair-dos, and my personal favorite: shoes!

People are often misconstrued when it comes to vegans and any kind of fashion – because furs and leather are so popular – but there is so much potential in any pair of shoes when made from synthetic and man-made materials!

So what if I told you there are some very classy and chic shoes looking to be worn that are completely vegan? Would you dare to give it a try?

When I think of fall-inspired colors, I think of burgundy, dark green, deep orange, yellow, pink, nude, and white. Although not all of them may be fall colors, I find them to be very appealing and think they could go year-round. This brings me to the first color option: nude.

f768315e4fc181e880f37c6a478e54b6
Yancy Nude Ankle Strap Heels

I can’t even lie about the fact that I’ve stared at these shoes for about 3 hours now. Retailing at $33.43 , these chunky heels are the first on my wish list for this fall – and who would have guessed they’d be vegan?? My favorite thing about these is that they are chunky, so no wobbling around in stiletto heels and tripping over outdoor grates. PS) They are literally perfect for any color dress.

78e57a6a40c06d2f442f64de066ef318.jpg
Senne Nude Suede Pointed Toe High Heel Ankle Booties

Boots are almost essential when it comes to the Fall and Winter months. They complete any outfit  – whether you want to play it up with a dress, or dress it down with some jeans. Booties fit every kind of style and these nude suede booties are so darling! They retail at $47.00

209df84845c35ff5d2b88041d70e9082
Paola Wine Suede Pointed Toe Ankle Booties

I don’t want to focus so much on one Fall color, so now is the perfect time to mention these Wine Red Booties. They have a 2.5″ wrapped kitten heel and a lightly cushioned insole for maximum comfort. I have to say that these are adorable shoes! And they are only $39.00!!

c85898ca80d3aee7cb9457d8d0c1fca1
Kieran Yellow Suede Pumps

While we are on the topic of something other than nude – make a statement with these yellow pumps! I’ve never been a fan of yellow in fashion until recently, and even now I’m not a huge fan, but these definitely caught my attention. They retail for $31 and could be the completion for blue jeans and a white button up shirt.

1dddadd5202e14d89307d94aaba3d93c
Dani Dusty Rose Suede Lace-Up Heels

First of all, I am so in love with these Dusty Rose heels that it’s not even funny. The shade is perfect and the laces are giving off the up-scaled ballerina vibe. Retailing at $44.00, these are definitely on my fall wish-list.

070aa6d01bf891c66352611cee779188
Anchor White Sneakers

These Anchor White Keds are so simple yet so staple for a lot fo outfits. Pair it with a skater dress and a jacket or with jeans and a t-shirt. Either way, it’s a very subtle way to match your outfit with a basic shoe. These lovelies retail for $55.00

Shoes are like a woman’s best friend…okay, maybe not for ALL of us. But for me, I love being able to wear a different pair of shoes for each day. If you’re like me, and your work uniform requires the same shirt and jean combination, then it’s so pleasing to change up your footwear. Because I work in labor, I obviously can’t wear cute heels to work – but I own a fine selection of Vans and Keds to add color to my plain work outfit.

ANSWER THIS: What is your favorite pair of shoes that you own and what’s one pair on your wish-list??

xoxo

20 Comments Add yours

1. Amanda says:

Wow! So many Vegan friendly shoes! How awesome! Those nude ankle strap heels are my favorite!!

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

They are my favorite, too!! I am absolutely living for them…

Thanks for reading!! 🌸

2. Geraldine says:

I love the colors especially the yellow and dusty rose! My favorite pair are actually one of my most worn, City Sneaks gray canvas sneakers. I love shoes too but I honestly can’t be bothered to match my shoes with all my outfits so I prefer a lot of neutral colors!

1. klolszewski says:

City Sneaks are soooo good for a cheap pair of “Vans.” I usually get mine at Payless and I remember my gray pair! Thank you for commenting!!!!

3. I really love those yellow shoes — they would be perfect for a little black dress. I do love a pop of color!

Great list! x

Michelle
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

1. klolszewski says:

I didn’t even think of that, and now I have to say I agree!!

4. You’ve got some great choices in fall shoes, and I love the contrast in colors…from nude to bright yellow 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

5. I absolutely love these shoes! I guess my favorite is the Yancy nude ankle strap heels.

1. klolszewski says:

They’re my favorite, too!

Liked by 1 person

6. Elo Kumel says:

I loved this post as I have a real footwear fetish haha! I am totally a sneaker girl – my comfiest pair is the Nike Ashin Modern sneakers (literally walking on clouds), another favs are Tom Tailor white sneakers with rose gold details if i’m feeling a little extra!

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

Those sound gorgeous!! I am literally googling pictures as we speak

Liked by 1 person

7. Not a single pair of these do I NOT like – I am not usually a shoe person, but I may be now!

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

I’m so glad you like it, Vicki!!

8. Great post. I have no idea there was such a wide variety of vegan-friendly shoes.

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

Me neither! I was so worried about that when I went vegan but I’m so glad to find cute heels.

9. Omika Posam says:

Those colors are just perfect. I’m not more of a heels person but all of them are a must try. Thank you for the information. Mine first love are the Yancy Nude Ankle Strap Heels 😍😍😍

1. klolszewski says:

I don’t wear much heels either but all of these struck my eye. The Yancy Nude Ankle Strap Heels are my favorite, too!! Definitely on my wish list!

10. Great Read! My faves are the dusty rose. 👠

I’m wondering when prestige brands (Gucci, Prada, etc) will invest more into vegan & sustainable shoe options?

Liked by 1 person

1. klolszewski says:

I’ll definitely email them and see if they have any options!!